Thursday, December 31, 2009

App-addicted

So I got an iPhone for Christmas and having never had a REALLY cool phone before, I just wanted to say, this thing is addictive!!! I have downloaded something like 40 apps already and still counting. I do everything on it now. Facebook, Twitter, google, email, I mean they should put a warning on this thing.."caution- once you have used this phone, side effects may occur. Soar eyes, lack of verbal communication, cronic app addiction, slight stupid knowledge increase, hard of hearing when others are talking to you...well I think that it's also a good thing because I now can do just about anything, right in the palm of my hand. Well I just wanted to share my thoughts. Now all I need is a Bobby Chiu app so I can be inspired.


- Posted using my iPhone

Location:Summer Tree Rd N,Jacksonville,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment